Industrial Scientific BZ1-K123000101 Radius BZ1, LEL (Pentane), CO, H2S, O2
When it comes to choosing equipment to protect your worksite from hazardous and combustible gases, rely on the Radius BZ1 Area Gas Monitor with LENS® Wireless. No other area monitor protects your workers longer in the field with less setup, user training, and less time in the shop.
- Detect up to seven gases using 18 sensor options including PID
- Longest running area monitor with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
- Audible alarms sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments
- Preconfigured LENS® Wireless enables communication between area monitors and Ventis Pro Series personal monitors
- Largest display of any area monitor on the market
- Customizable alarm action messages such as "EVACUATE" or "VENTILATE"
- DualSense Technology increases worker safety by using two sensors to detect the same gas
- iNet and DSX Docking Station ready
- Operating Temperature -4°F to 131°F (-22° to 55°C)
- Durable high visibility orange housing
- Large LCD Display
Be confident in the gas monitors that protect your team. Field replaceable parts mean that the Radius does not have to leave the job site to have new parts put in.
Deploy Whenever and Wherever: Whether setting up a perimeter, or monitoring gas leaks or confined spaces, the Radius® BZ1 allows for flexible deployments to create buffers between workers and gas hazards.
Get the Message Loud and Clear: 108 dB alarms and different colored strobes for gas and non-gas events ensure workers not only know when the instrument is alarming, but tells them the nature of the alarm.
React With Confidence: Identify gases and alarms from a safe distance, and read critical safety messages such as "EVACUATE" or "VENTILATE," thanks to a display that is three times larger than its nearest competitors'.
Know What is Happening Without Approaching: Create wireless networks out of the box and receive real-time gas readings from other instruments, including Ventis® Pro Series personal monitors, thanks to LENS® Wireless and its automatic, peer-to-peer mesh network.
Spend Less Time Managing Your Instruments: Your gas detection instruments will spend more time in the field and less time in the shop thanks to a unique modular design, the DSX Docking Station, and patented DualSense® Technology
LENS® Wireless: Share gas readings and alarms with different members of the team. When a gas detection, man-down or panic situation occurs, all connected team members will receive the same message. Being connected with LENS® is the difference maker when time is against you. Seconds could mean the difference between life and death.
DualSense® Technology: In the event of instrument failure, a redundant sensor is in place to ensure that your devices are functioning properly. Better to have it and not need, then it is to need it and not have it!
Always make sure your equipment is properly calibrated, so trust Apollo Safety for your future instrument calibrations!