Industrial Scientific BZ1-K1235R0111 Radius BZ1, LEL (Pentane), CO, H2S, O2, SO2, PID, Wireless
When it comes to choosing equipment to protect your worksite from hazardous gases, rely on the Radius BZ1 Area Monitor. No other area monitor protects your workers longer in the field with less setup, user training, and time in the shop.
- Detect up to seven gases using 15 sensor options including PID
- Longest running area monitor with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
- Audible alarms sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments
- LENS Wireless enables communication between area monitors and Ventis Pro Series personal monitors
- Largest display of any area monitor on the market
- Customizable alarm action messages such as "EVACUATE" or "VENTILATE"
- DualSense Technology increases worker safety by using two sensors to detect the same gas
- iNet and DSX Docking Station ready
Radius just works, no questions asked, so your teams can focus on what's important and be confident that their area monitors are ready for whatever comes their way.
Deploy Whenever and Wherever: Whether setting up a perimeter, or monitoring gas leaks or confined spaces, the Radius BZ1 allows for flexible deployments to create buffers between workers and gas hazards.
Get the Message Loud and Clear: Loud audible alarms and different colored strobes for gas and non-gas events ensure workers not only know when the instrument is alarming, but why.
React With Confidence: Identify gases and alarms from a safe distance, and read critical safety messages such as "EVACUATE" or "VENTILATE," thanks to a display that is three times larger than its nearest competitors'.
Know What is Happening Without Approaching: Create wireless networks out of the box and receive real-time gas readings from other instruments, including Ventis Pro Series personal monitors, thanks to LENS Wireless and its automatic, peer-to-peer mesh network.
Spend Less Time Managing Your Instruments: Your gas detection instruments will spend more time in the field and less time in the shop thanks to a unique modular design, the DSX Docking Station, and patented DualSense Technology