Industrial Scientific V4K-KG232111101 Ventis Pro4 Confined Space Kit, LEL (Pentane), CO/H2 low, H2S, O2, Orange, UL/CSA, Non-Wireless
Stop carrying multiple instruments to meet your gas detection needs. The Ventis Pro Series has you covered whether you need unique four-gas or expanded five-gas sensor options, all in the most configurable multi-gas monitors on the market.
- LENS Wireless allows personal monitors to communicate with area monitors
- See gas readings and alarms from connected peers in LENS Wireless groups
- Flexible sensor configurations detect up to five gases
- Custom start-up messages, alarm action messages, and acknowledgeable gas alerts
- Man-down alarm and dedicated panic button
- User and site tracking with iAssign Technology
- Rugged IP68 water and dust rating and Guaranteed for Life warranty
- Available with or without a pump
- Dock overdue and maintenance reminders
- iNet and DSX Docking Station ready
- Compatible with Ventis MX4 accessories including Ventis Slide-on Pump
In your line of work, a day on the job can turn from habit to hazard in a single moment. Be ready for gas hazards and more with the Ventis Pro Series.
Detect up to five gases: Rely on flexible sensor options to detect combustible and toxic gases in a broad range of settings, making the Ventis Pro Series ideal for both personal protection and confined space applications.
Simplify gas detection for your users: Create custom start-up messages to communicate safety information to your team, see gas readings and alarms from connected peers using LENS Wireless, acknowledge low gas levels, and receive written instructions when an instrument goes into alarm.
React in emergency situations: Know when a worker is in distress or has lost consciousness thanks to a dedicated panic button and man-down alarm. Panic and man-down alarms will be relayed to other Ventis Pros in your group using LENS Wireless
Track instruments and alarms: Address recurring alarms and improve asset management by assigning users and sites to each gas monitor in real time using iAssign Technology
Depend on a rugged design: Keep your instruments in the field, not the shop, thanks to an IP68 rating for dust and water ingress and a rugged overmold that is Guaranteed for Life
Upgrade with ease: Don't buy all new accessories. Most of your Ventis MX4 accessories are compatible with the Ventis Pro Series.