Ventis® Pro Series, Li-ion, Desktop Charger, UL/CSA
Sensors: LEL (Pentane), CO/H2S, NO2, O2
Stop carrying multiple instruments to meet your gas detection needs. The Ventis® Pro Series has you covered whether you need unique four-gas or expanded five-gas sensor options, all in the most configurable multi-gas monitors on the market.
- LENS® Wireless allows personal monitors to communicate with area monitors
- See gas readings and alarms from connected peers in LENS® Wireless groups
- Flexible sensor configurations detect up to five gases
- Custom start-up messages, alarm action messages, and acknowledgeable gas alerts
- User and site tracking with iAssign® Technology
- Two Button operation with dedicated Panic button.
- iNET® NOW live monitoring enables a lightning fast transmission of information and emergency alerts.
- Rugged IP68 water and dust rating and Guaranteed for Life warranty
- Available with or without a pump
- Dock overdue and maintenance reminders
- Compatible with Ventis® MX4 accessories including Ventis® Slide-on Pump
- Desktop charger
- Up 36 Hour run time*
- 95 dB at 30 cm alarm allows the wearer to be notified of the detection of gas in noisy environments.
- Four visual LED alarms.
- Temperature range: -40°F to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C)
- Transition effortlessly from personal monitoring to confined space easily with the help of the Ventis® Slide-on Pump.
In your line of work, a day on the job can turn from habit to hazard in a single moment. Be ready for gas hazards and more with the Ventis® Pro Series.
Detect up to five gases: Rely on flexible sensor options to detect combustible and toxic gases in a broad range of settings, making the Ventis® Pro Series ideal for both personal protection and confined space applications.
Simplify gas detection for your users: Create custom start-up messages to communicate safety information to your team, see gas readings and alarms from connected peers using LENS® Wireless, acknowledge low gas levels, and receive written instructions when an instrument goes into alarm.
React in emergency situations: Know when a worker is in distress or has lost consciousness thanks to a dedicated panic button and man-down alarm. Panic and man-down alarms will be relayed to other Ventis® Pros in your group using LENS® Wireless
Track instruments and alarms: Address recurring alarms and improve asset management by assigning users and sites to each gas monitor in real time using iAssign® Technology
Depend on a rugged design: Keep your instruments in the field, not the shop, thanks to an IP68 rating for dust and water ingress and a rugged overmold that is Guaranteed for Life
Upgrade with ease: Don't buy all new accessories. Most of your Ventis® MX4 accessories are compatible with the Ventis® Pro Series.
iNET® NOW Live Monitoring: Allows for real-time text and email updates from panic button, falls, or gas situations. Ability to see and respond to situations as they happen. Geo-tracking allows supervisor to see workers and instruments on map in real-time. iOS 10 or later. Android 5.1 or later.
iAssign®: Enables employees to login to the meter by holding device up to their unique iAssign® tag. Beacons that can be set up anywhere track the location of the employee, updating with no intervention from the employee. Alarms employee of when they enter an area they are not permitted to be in.
104 x 58 x 36 mm (4.1 x 2.3 x 1.4 in) without Pump
172 x 67 x 65 mm (6.8 x 2.6 x 2.6 in) with Pump
7.05 oz (200g) without pump
13.76 oz (390) with pump