- Ideal for added tool carrying options and back support
- Add your own hip pad for greater comfort
- Tongue buckle adjustment is fast and easy
- Durable polyester construction
- High strength corrosion resistant hardware
- Compact and lightweight design
Capital Safety manufactures the most comfortable and widest range of body belts you'll find anywhere. For example the three-inch body pads are designed for comfort without sacrificing mobility. Our body belts are easily customized to fit your body and to fit your style of working. They are carefully sewn with high strength thread at 5 to 7 stitches per inch and every component is chosen for strength and durability. Body belts are ideal for inspection work, construction and demolition, maintenance, oil production, and any others activities where you need to be restrained from a leading edge or where there is NO possibility of a vertical free fall. It is also easy to add a body belt to most harnesses for added back support and versatility. Remember, NEVER use body belts in situations where there is any chance of a free fall.
- Designed without D-rings for simplicity, add to your existing harness to hang tools and pouches from for added versatility.
- Built without a hip pad so you can add your own, or integrate into your harness to support tool bags and pouches.
- Extremely fast, simple and safe tongue and grommet style adjustment for ease of use and peace of mind.
- Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity.
- Corrosion resistant hardware stands up to the elements for longer service life.
- Designed for comfort and mobility, these belts stay out of the users way and can be worn all day.