DBI-SALA 1102001 Delta? Vest-Style Harness Back D-ring, parachute buckle leg straps Universal size by Capital Safety.
Delta? harnesses combine a set of ?industry-first? advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today?s Delta? represents the culmination of more than twenty years of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. Delta? harnesses are as tough as the guys who wear them. They feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. A patented triangular design gives Delta? harnesses a shape of their own, so you can don them quickly and easily. Throw it in the tool-box or in the back of your truck, think you can tangle it? Just pick it up and it's ready to put on, tangle-free. The Delta? pad also incorporates a web spreading design, positioning webbing wider apart on shoulder straps to eliminate abrasion on your neck.
- No-tangle design
- Defining the Delta? name, the patented triangular design creates a frame that allows the harness to fall into place when donned.
- Stand-up back D-ring
- Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- Parachute buckle leg straps
- Easily tighten and loosen for fast adjustments.
- Repel? webbing
- Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt ? also has more abrasion resistance.
- Built-in lanyard keepers
- Delta? lanyard keepers hold your unused snap hooks and help reduce trip hazards.
- Revolver? vertical torso adjusters
- Simple and fast adjustment eliminates loose ends, locks into place preventing slippage and completes 5-point adjustment system.
- Impact Indicator
- Rip-stitch indicators allow you to inspect the harness at a glance, for prior damaging impact loads.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe?
- A Velcro® cover protects harness labels and holds an i-Safe? identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.