RAE Systems G01-0103-100 ToxiRAE 3 Carbon Monoxide (pack of 100) by Honeywell
The ToxiRAE® 3’s predecessor was the first wireless personal single gas detector. This detector is made to detect either Carbon Monoxide (CO) or Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) It is lightweight steel body is stronger than plastics used by others and blocks Electro-magnetic Interference (EMI). The ToxiRAE® 3’s high-performance, three-electrode sensor delivers the fastest possible response time. The sensors are soldered into place to eliminate chances of them coming loose from vibrations. With the lowest cost of ownership on the market, the ToxiRAE 3 features rugged steel housing for harsh environments as well as best-in-class response time for better protection and worker safety.
- Lightweight Design.
- Water and Dust Resistant
- 12 Second Bump Test
- Access real time instrument readings and alarms from any location wirelessly with ProRae® Software.
- Large Backlit Display.
- Soldered Sensors to Combat Vibration
- Applications include: Agriculture, Chemical Fire Service, Hazmat, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, Steel Manufacturing, Water & Wastewater, Oil & Gas, Fire Service & Investigation, Environmental Clean Ups, Maritime, Landfills, Fracking, and Chemical Plants.
- Operating Time > 30 Hours
- Safety Certifications: CSA: ClassI, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D. T-code T4, ClassI, Zone 0 A/Exia IIC T4; ATEX: CE, ExII 1G, Exia IIC Ga T4; IECEx: Exia IIC Ga T4; China Ex: Exia IIC T4