RAE Systems G02-B610-100 TOXIRAE PRO EC,CSA/UL.CL2.DATALOGGING.NON-WIRELESS.STANDARD ACCS. by Honeywell
The ToxiRae® Pro from Rae Systems was created with the saying “Good things come in small packages” in mind. The ToxiRae® was the first wireless personal single gas detector. It is lightweight, rugged and filled with cutting edge technology and has the adaptability for every application. 20 interchangeable sensors mean that buying one configuration does not mean that it will only detect one gas forever. Simply swap the sensor and you’re ready to detect another gas. The sensors store calibration data even after being taken out. Even though this unit is small it has the largest display in its class, displaying the sensor, battery condition and other functions. Man-Down technology and real-time updates from ProRae® Guardian Software.
- Lightweight Design.
- Water, Dust and Shock Resistant.
- 20 Interchangeable Sensor Options.
- Access real time instrument readings and alarms from any location wirelessly with ProRae® Software.
- Large Backlit Display.
- Field Replacement Sensors.
- Applications include: Agriculture, Chemical Fire Service, Hazmat, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, pulp & paper, Steel Manufacturing, Water & Wastewater, Oil & Gas, Fire Service & Investigation, Environmental Clean Ups, Maritime, Landfills, Fracking, and Chemical Plants.
- Operating Time > 30 Hours
- Safety Certifications: CSA: ClassI, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D. T-code T4, ClassI, Zone 0 A/Exia IIC T4; ATEX: CE, ExII 1G, Exia IIC Ga T4; IECEx: Exia IIC Ga T4; China Ex: Exia IIC T4