RKI Eagle 72-5120RK
Sensors: Methane (CH4) (100% LEL / 100% volume (IR), autoranging)
The EAGLE Has Landed
RKI is one of the leading companies for gas detection and the EAGLE is their most powerful tool. Detect up to 6 gases at once with this extremely versatile gas detector. With over 400 gas configuration choices, it is easier than ever to find the right detector for your needs. Accurately read whatever gases may cause you or your workers harm with the EAGLE from RKI.
- Low Flow shut off and alarm help ensure the device is functioning properly.
- Data Logging comes standard on all Eagle gas detectors.
- Ergonomic design for ultra-comfort, even with gloves.
- Easy one button operation for PPM or LEL detection.
- The durable housing is made to last on the most brutal job sites.
- Equipped with specialty sensors for specific gases and operates at different ranges.
- Accessories available: sample hoses, Float probe for tank testing, dilution fittings.
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
- Made In USA
Don?t Be Afraid to Spread Your Wings: The beauty of this detector is that you are not limited to confined spaces. The powerful pump extends the range up to 125 feet (38 meters).
Get a Bird?s Eye View: Large LCD screen allows for all gas levels to be displayed at all times.
Feel the Power in The Field: The calibration process could not be easier thanks to auto calibration. Methane elimination switch is equipped for environmental usage. Water resistant filters keep out what you don?t want getting in.
Hear the Difference: Varied warnings mean that you can tell what type of gas has been detected by the alarm that sounds. Alerting those who do not have a gas detector with them, to understand what has been detected also.
Less Time Between Recharge: Continuously operate up to 16 hours on standard battery. Upgraded Ni-MH battery can be used continuously up to 20 hours.
Detect with Ease: PID (Photoionization Detector) has the ability to detect low or high ppm (0-50 & 0-2,000) depending on the scenario. Other sensors include % volume CH4 and H2 operating on a TC (Thermal conductivity) sensor, LEL hydrocarbon with one button operation, ppm or % volume infrared CO2 sensors, ppm H2 specific sensor, and a number of other toxic gases (NH3, AsH3, Cl2, HCN, PH3, & SO2).
Less Interference: The case of the Eagle from RKI is designed to keep unwanted contaminants out. The durable housing is weather, chemical, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) and RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) resistant.
Height: 7? (17.78 cm)
Width: 5.9? (14.97 cm)
Length: 10.5? (26.67 cm)
Weight: 6 LBS (2.268 kG)